Meet MAINDATA at IBC 2023
Event | August 31, 2023
Our CEO Dusan Statelov will be attending this year’s IBC 2023, the world’s most influential media, entertainment and technology show, in Amsterdam from September 15 to 18.
We are also proud to support the 5G-MAG Meet and Greet, a networking event for the 5G media and entertainment community, which will take place on September 16 at 10:00 at the EBU booth 10.D21. We warmly invite you for coffee, croissants and a good chat!
How can you meet us at IBC?
Meeting with our CEO Dusan Statelov
If you want to have a one-on-one conversation with our CEO Dusan Statelov to discuss how we can collaborate and create value for each other, you can book a time slot with him in his calendar here.
5G-MAG Meet and Greet – September 16, 10-11, EBU Booth 10.D21
Alternatively, you can join us at the 5G-MAG Meet and Greet, a networking breakfast event for the 5G media and entertainment community. This is a great opportunity to connect with other professionals, exchange ideas and explore new opportunities in the 5G ecosystem. You can find more information about the Meet and Greet here.
Our CEO is looking forward to attending the conference sessions and networking events, as well as meeting with potential partners and clients who are interested in our cutting-edge solutions for media delivery and monetization. Our solutions include:
- SFN Boost, a technology for significant reduction (up to 98%) of the satellite bandwidth used to feed terrestrial TV transmitters operating in Single Frequency Networks (SFN) mode. It offers broadcasters unique use-cases:
- Single satellite transmission to both terrestrial TV transmitters (DTT) and satellite home users (DTH)
- Cost-effective (single) delivery of regional TV content to terrestrial TV networks
- Cost-effective insertion of regional advertisements and Emergency Warning System (EWS)
- Dynamic Broadcast – Dynamic adjustments of signal strength and capacity according to weather conditions
- Targeted Ad Replacement, a solution that enables dynamic and personalized ad insertion for linear TV and OTT.
- IP Encapsulator – High performance, market-proven and reliable IP to TV gateway
- MEDIACAST – Technology which enables transmitting of digital media such as video, audio, imagery or files to end users via television broadcast or IP multicast networks.
We hope to see you at the IBC 2023 and the 5G-MAG Meet and Greet!
MAINDATA develops innovative products and solutions in the field of TV broadcast and satellite internet. By optimizing TV signal delivery, MAINDATA’s solutions open new revenue streams for TV broadcasters. Established in 1996, MAINDATA attracted worldwide customer base including Eurovision, World Bank, Sony, Tata and others.
Let’s stay connected
Follow us on LinkedIn and check out our other news and events we will attend