MAINDATA talks about OPTIMUX
at Digitag Workshop Istanbul, November 14-15, 2013
MAINDATA CEO Mr. Dusan Statelov will have a speach at upcoming Digitag workshop in Istanbul, 14-16, 2013 about OPTIMUX a state-of-the-art solution for optimizing satellite distribution of DVB-T2 MI signal to transmitters bringing up to 85% satellite bandwidth savings.
OPTIMUX comprises of the following modules:
- OPTIMUX DTH - Parallel DTT & DTH transmission, bringing full satellite capacity savings for DTH service.
- OPTIMUX REGION – significant compression of multiple SFN adapted transport streams with partially different TVs (regionalized TS) what brings heavy satellite capacity savings
- OPTIMUX AD – insertion of regional ad into national TVs, being part of SFN adapted transport streams.
- OPTIMUX LOCAL – remultiplexing local TV programs into DVB-T2 MI stream, preserving SFN signalization.
- OPTIMUX CONTRI – reusing satellite contribution link capacity
OPTIMUX performs a state-of-the-art SFN processing, suitable for DVB-T2, DVB-T, ISDB-T and ATSC networks resulting in the highly optimized use of expensive satellite communication for direct-to-tower transmission.