protection against unathorized satellite bandwidth usage
Satellite internet providers face problems with unathorized use of their satellite bandwidth by spoofing IP addresses used within their satellite internet network.
This leads to lost of income and overload of the satellite bandwidth - decreasing quality of service for paying customers.
MD satellite antispoofer simply and effectively protects satellite operator against satellite capacity spoofing.
- Installation at the satellite uplink only - no intervention at the client sites.
- No overhead at the satellite bandwidth.
Both networks types are supported:
- all servers outside the satellite network
- protocols TCP, UDP
- servers inside the satellite network
- protocols TCP, UDP configurable
Supported 1-way satellite internet return channels:
- MD5631 - 35 Mbps
- MD5632 - 70 Mbps
- MD5633 -140 Mbps